Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Young Leaders

At Young Leaders the speakers there were just amazing, they all made  a very good point  I could not pick a favourite. They were all so good but I did enjoy Adam few things that Adam said that were most interesting was "disability or ability have a dream, dream it, live it, love it. 
You only get back what you put in.
 The other speaker was Dave now Dave's speech was not
 very normal and that is one of the thing's I most liked about it Dave said
 3thing's
~Be friendly 
~say a good word 
~Be your self   
like Allison  said It's impossible
 to be who your not so why not be who you are.
I really liked young leaders it changed every thing 
it makes  you realise thing's that you never thought.











I will talk about the rest of the amazing experience in my next post.    

3 comments:

  1. Hi Aisling
    That sounds really cool what you have wrote.
    What was your favourite part about young leaders?
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow aisling I love want you wrote about young leaders. what was your favourite part about the museum

    bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aisling
    It was so fun at young leaders. People say i wrote so much but I think i didn't really. I can't beleive you put the photo on there of me and you. (its cool though)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete